This one-day training event explains living wage concepts and provides guidance on how to translate those concepts into daily reality.
International stakeholders increasingly recognize living wage as an important human right, but many still struggle with the concept. Living wage is seen as abstract, hard to define, and aspirational. SAI’s Introduction to Living Wage training grounds the concept of living wage within the reality of modern business and supply chains, mapping a path to practical implementation.
This course will help participants understand what living wage is and how they can implement it in their company or supply chain. We cover:
- Estimating living wages using the Anker methodology
- Assessing current wages
- Conducting gap analyses between living and current wages
- Prioritizing areas for implementation efforts
- Implementing responsible purchasing practices
- Creating a roadmap to paying a living wage
- The role of collaboration and global initiatives in the path to living wage
- and other strategies to drive improvements in wages in a supply chain
SAI’s Introduction to Living Wage training is applicable to companies in any industry and of any size. It is designed for use by senior management, as well as professionals in the human resources, corporate social responsibility, compliance and sourcing departments.The training is also intended for CSR experts and consultants who train or advise companies, as well as for NGO, trade union, and government representatives to learn about the implications of living wage on their work.
Participants will receive a certificate after completion of the training.
Marissa MorganPopSockets LLC
Social Compliance Manager
Training SAI offers a wide range of training and capacity building services related to human…
Important Information Regarding COVID-19
Sign Up for Training Announcements
Register for our email list to receive announcements about new training opportunities in your region