Social Accountability Consultant Registry
Socially Responsible Consulting
SAI’s Consultant Registry is a partnership between SAI and HAP that brings new transparency and professionalism to social accountability consulting, training, and capacity building activities.
Ready to Register?
Learn more about how to register as a consultant.
Change Management Approach
A consulting and training philosophy that promotes organizational responsibility and leadership grounded in management systems—advancing long-term social performance across the organization.
Providing Professional Development
Continuing education that helps consultants expand their portfolio and improve their ability to help companies achieve long-term social improvements, based on industry-recognized best practices.
Publicly available list of consultants with professionally verified experience and training working to create socially responsible workplaces and advance human rights, worker voice, and safety and wellbeing in workplaces around the world.
Investment in Responsible Consulting
Quality control, professional development, and transparency for improving labor and social performance and advancing human rights in workplaces around the world.
Why are Registered Consultants so important?
SAI and HAP see investment in responsible and skilled social performance consulting as a critical component of advancing human rights in workplaces globally.
Consultants often help companies navigate and apply social standards and requirements, but skilled professionals in the field can help companies go beyond auditing to embed changes in daily operations by…
- securing leadership buy-in and ownership of labor improvements,
- fostering worker engagement and participation,
- and guiding companies to internalize these and other positive changes in their organizational culture.
The SAI Consultant Registry will elevate and recognize consultants who demonstrate a baseline level of relevant training and experience and who look beyond simple compliance, applying a management systems and capacity building approach that integrates worker voice.
SAI’s Consultant Registry
The Consultant Registry will benefit everyone affected by social compliance systems
- Experienced social accountability consultants seeking greater visibility and recognition for their services
- Companies seeking to improve their social compliance or achieve social certifications
- Brands and retailers seeking reliable service providers to improve compliance across their supply chains
- Standard-setting organizations concerned about proliferation of unqualified and sometimes unscrupulous social compliance consultants
- Workers, who have a right to have their voices heard when it comes to their safety and wellbeing at work.
Watch Our Informational Webinar
Ready to Learn More?
Subscribe to the SAI Consultant Registry Mailing List to be the first to receive updates about the program.
Get in touch with any questions related to the Social Accountability Consultant Registry.