SA8000 Certified Organization List
This page is the official public list of SA8000-certified organizations. It is updated on a continuous basis with information from the SA8000 Database.
This public list is intended for verification of SA8000 certification and does not include the organization’s contact information or other business-related details. The list includes both currently and previously certified organizations. For further information about the status of certified organisations, please contact SAAS directly.
- December 5, 2022: Statement on SA8000 Certification Body suspensions in India
- Jump to SA8000 Summary Statistics
- Looking for the old Excel list? Download the archival list from 2021 (no longer updated in 2022)
How to use this page:
- Use the search and filter options to find organizations that match your desired criteria
- Use the ‘Export’ option to generate a downloadable list of your results (including additional details not visible in the online interface)
- To export a list of all organizations, click the ‘Search’ button without entering any details in the search form
SA8000 Certification Search Tool
Something not right?
If you are trying to verify an SA8000 certificate and do not see the certificate number in these results, you may…
SA8000 Summary Statistics
SA8000 summary statistics are updated quarterly.
Total: through Q3 2022
|Number of Employees||Over 2 million|
Certified Facilities By Size (Archival Data)
|Workers Employed||Number of Facilities||% Total|
|1 – 25||900||18.9%|
|26 – 100||1,477||31.0%|
|101 – 250||972||20.4%|
|251 – 500||607||12.8%|
|501 – 800||254||5.3%|
|801 – 1,200||194||4.1%|
|1,201 – 2,000||136||2.9%|
|2,001 – 3,000||94||2.0%|
|3,001 – 6,000||78||1.6%|
|6,001 – 10,000||34||0.7%|
|10,001 – 15,000||8||0.2%|
Full Year, 2022 (through Q3)