- This event has passed.
Introduction to Living Wage Remote Training – Feb 2-3, 2021
Introduction to Living Wage Training
February 2, 2021 – February 3, 2021
8:00 am – 12:00 pm US Eastern time zone
The global COVID-19 pandemic has brought to light many vulnerabilities of the modern global value chain and brings new urgency to the need for living wages. As we see inadequate social safety nets failing to protect millions of people, this moment should serve as a wake-up call for the importance of building stable and responsible businesses and supply chains. SAI is committed to helping companies maintain high social standards in responding to COVID-19 and supporting them to re-build for even stronger social performance in its aftermath.
As part of this effort, we are excited to be offering our Introduction to Living Wage training as an interactive, online course. This popular training introduces living wage concepts and provides practical guidance that companies can implement immediately to begin improving wages in their business or supply chain.
About this Training
This one-day training event explains living wage concepts and provides guidance on how to translate those concepts into daily reality. Read the full course description.
*Find this course under “Professional Development” in the SAI Training Center
- Click here to access the SAI Training Center.
- In the Login menu, select “Sign Up.”
- Enter “New Account” as your Key Name (case-sensitive). Click “Sign Up”.
- Create your account with a unique username and password.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to log back into the Training Center.
- Click here to sign in to the SAI Training Center.
- If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot Password?” in the Login menu to set a new one.
- If you have a new email address, please contact [email protected] to update your information. Please do not create a new account.
- Login to the SAI Training Center.
- Click Catalog. You can either search for the course by name or browse to the appropriate folder.
- Select the course you want to participate in and choose the specific session you wish to attend when prompted. Add to Cart.
- To complete purchase, click Proceed to Checkout when viewing your cart.
- Follow payment instructions to complete registration.