Interested In Becoming A SAAS Accreditation Auditor?
SAAS is frequently on the lookout for exceptionally qualified and experienced auditors to assist us with our global mission to provide confidence in the ability of assessment systems to protect people and their communities.
If you are interested, and meet the following basic expectations, we would be interested to hear from you. Please complete the Application Form and submit it, along with your CV/Resume and cover letter explaining your circumstances, future goals and the reasons for your interest to: [email protected]. Should an opportunity arise which matches your profile, we will contact you and invite you to speak with us.
- SA8000 and/or Social Auditor Qualifications
- Extensive social audit experience
- Experience advancing social programs in a leadership capacity
- Understanding of ISO accreditation & certification standards
- Competency in ISO management system audit processes
If you are not a currently trained and qualified auditor, please do not submit an application.
- Domestic and international travel – some evening and weekend travel
- Excellent communications skills
- Fluency in spoken and written English and applicable local language(s)
Presently, we are particularly interested in speaking to suitably qualified and experienced individuals in the following locations:
- Northern Europe
- South America
Women auditors are encouraged to apply.
Note: Typically, our auditors are compensated on an agreed per-diem rate for services provided as independent subcontractors. Workload may vary based on current demands, making the role of SAAS Accreditation Auditor best-suited to those individuals seeking to leverage their years of experience to maximum advantage, but who would not be dependent solely on SAAS income.