SA8000 Introduction & Basic Auditor Training
May 18, 2020
May 22, 2020
This five-day course provides an introduction to social auditing generally and auditing specifically to the SA8000 Standard. Read full course description.
**SAI is taking additional precautions to protect the health of our training participants. We are working with our venue partners to ensure their safety measures meet our expectations and we will share guidance with participants and trainers regarding best practices in such an environment.**
How do I login to the SAI Training Center?
- Click here to access the SAI Training Center.
- In the Login menu, select “Sign Up.”
- Enter “New Account” as your Key Name (case-sensitive). Click “Sign Up”.
- Create your account with a unique username and password.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to log back into the Training Center.
- Click here to sign in to the SAI Training Center.
- If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot Password?” in the Login menu to set a new one.
- If you have a new email address, please contact [email protected] to update your information. Please do not create a new account.
How do I register for an SAI training course?
- Login to the SAI Training Center.
- Click Catalog. You can either search for the course by name or browse to the appropriate folder.
- Select the course you want to participate in and choose the specific session you wish to attend when prompted. Add to Cart.
- To complete purchase, click Proceed to Checkout when viewing your cart.
- Follow payment instructions to complete registration.