SA8000 Introduction & Basic Auditor Training
August 30, 2021
September 3, 2021
9 am – 6 pm
This five-day course provides an introduction to social auditing generally and auditing specifically to the SA8000 Standard. Read full course description.
How do I login to the SAI Training Center?
- Click here to access the SAI Training Center.
- In the Login menu, select “Sign Up.”
- Enter “New Account” as your Key Name (case-sensitive). Click “Sign Up”.
- Create your account with a unique username and password.
- Follow the instructions on the screen to log back into the Training Center.
- Click here to sign in to the SAI Training Center.
- If you have forgotten your password, click “Forgot Password?” in the Login menu to set a new one.
- If you have a new email address, please contact [email protected] to update your information. Please do not create a new account.
How do I register for an SAI training course?
- Login to the SAI Training Center.
- Click Catalog. You can either search for the course by name or browse to the appropriate folder.
- Select the course you want to participate in and choose the specific session you wish to attend when prompted. Add to Cart.
- To complete purchase, click Proceed to Checkout when viewing your cart.
- Follow payment instructions to complete registration.